Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section. Please email info@aronhillvineyards if you have any other questions that we have not addressed.
What are your hours of operation?
- Tasting Room: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
- Bistro: 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. daily.
Do we need an appointment for wine tasting?
- Recommended for parties of eight or more people; to RSVP, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Already in the neighborhood? Just call us at 805.434.3333 to make a reservation on the fly.
- Our access does not permit full size buses
Are you family friendly?
- Yes, AronHill is family friendly; however, no children under the age of 21 are allowed near the tasting room bar or in the Member's Lounge. For the safety of your little ones, we ask that children remain in the constant supervision of accompanying adults.
What is your food policy?
- No outside food is permitted in the tasting room or patio area. We offer a wide variety of delicious gourmet foods for purchase in our Bistro. Please click here to view our menu.
Are you dog friendly?
- We are dog friendly, but all animals must be on a leash and kept on the bistro deck. No pets are allowed in the Tasting Room due to health department food service regulations (other than certified service dogs).
Can we bring beer or other alcohol?
- No, ABC laws strictly prohibit alcoholic beverages other than AronHill wines on the property during our normal business hours.
Do you have a wine club?
- We sure do! Please click here to learn more about the Winner's Circle Membership.